10 DAYS OF $10 TURKEYS
Starting Nov. 10, for 10 straight days we are asking community members to donate $10 (or more!) each so that we may purchase medium-sized turkeys (approx. $10 per 10-12/lb. turkey) from Rockford Meijer We will then distribute these turkeys to our Clients for Thanksgiving.
Simply use this special donation link, and be sure to enter the word “TURKEY” in the description: https://app.autobooks.co/…/rockford-community-service-center
NORTH KENT PASTORS’ FEUD 2019
Learn more about our 6th annual fundraiser to benefit North Kent Connect…
HOW YOU CAN HELP
What have you done today? Do something amazing by helping change the lives of your neighbors. There are lots of ways you can make a difference:
- Host a food or clothing drive.
- Donate your gently used clothing, household goods, and more.
- Support NKC financially.
Do something awesome today. Join with us to serve our community in northern Kent County.
APPLY FOR MI BRIDGES WITH US
We are happy to announce that we are now able to assist our clients with applying for MI Bridges. Meet with our MI Bridges Navigator to apply today.
Using MI Bridges You Can:
- Apply for benefits using a simplified and easy to understand application
- Explore resources and save them to your MI Bridges profile
- Easily view detailed benefit information or letters sent from MDHHS
- View verifications requested by MDHHS and upload documents to your case
- Report changes about your case or renew your benefits
- Use MI Bridges in English, Spanish, or Arabic from your phone or computer
HEALTHY FOOD POLICY
When you walk into The Market Pantry you won’t see shelves of macaroni and cheese, Pop-Tarts, Fruit Loops, and Ramen noodles. Instead you’ll see a counter of fresh produce and shelves of whole grain pasta, dried beans, and low-sugar cereals.
Learn more about the Healthy Food Policy by visiting our Healthy Food Initiatives page and help us fill our Market with fresh, nutritious food by hosting a food drive.