Donation Attendants Needed – Volunteer Position
How can you make a difference at North Kent Connect?
We would love for you to join our team and be the friendly and welcoming face that can positively impact someone’s day. One of our core values is to celebrate the diversity of people and treat everyone with compassion, dignity and respect. You can help us achieve this!
- Directly report to the Store Director.
- Warmly greet each person who walks into the North Kent Connect donation porch.
- Communicate with North Kent Connect staff as needed.
- Communicate donation guide (items accepted) with donors.
- Provide donors with a tax receipt as well as a Walk-In Donation form.
- Be able to lift at least 40 lbs.
- Standing will be required 80% of the time.
Shifts available: 8 a.m. – 12 p.m. Monday, Tuesday or Thursday.
Please contact Dawn Ellis at 616.866.3478, ext. 341 for more information.