Thank you for your interest in volunteering at North Kent Connect. Some of our volunteer group projects include:
- Cleaning the Center
- Sorting donations
- Helping with special events
- Have any handy group members? We could use a bench and some shelving!
Here are some great ways your group can help North Kent Connect offsite and on your own schedule:
- Host a food drive
- Host a clothing drive
- Have a pop can drive and donate the proceeds to NKC
- Have a bake sale
- Make a craft (bracelets, paintings, etc.) to sell and donate the proceeds to NKC
- Pledge to raise an amount as a group and make that goal by babysitting, mowing and cleaning for donations
- Host a free car wash and ask for donations
Contact us for more information or to set up your group’s date. Please remember that we need at least two week’s notice in order to schedule your group.
Thank you for giving your time. We appreciate the many volunteer groups, such as church youth groups, Region 1 Transition Services and Hope Network.