Qualify for Assistance
For a quick summary, please refer to our Client Welcome Letter, link at right. See also links to our Service Area Map, Poverty Guidelines, a Budget Worksheet, and our NKC Staff Page to connect with an Intake Specialist.
To qualify for your services, you must meet the following criteria:
- Live within the following boundaries of our NKC service area.
- Demonstrate a financial need by meeting the federal poverty guidelines, or be in a temporary crisis situation.
- Have a state-issued photo identification card, a social security card for every member of your household (not a copy), and a copy of school records or DHHS decision letter for all school-aged children.
- Have a bill that is current within the past 30 days that matches the address listed on your photo ID.
- Complete a budget worksheet
How May We Help?
North Kent Connect
10075 Northland Drive NE
Rockford, MI 49341 Map
Monday thru Thursday 8:00 a.m to 6:00 p.m.