We’re excited to announce that starting September 28, Clients can return to the Market Pantry inside North Kent Connect to pick up their food. Please note the following requirements before arriving:
- Masks are REQUIRED (if you cannot wear a mask, please contact us to make other arrangements)
- If you cannot wear a mask, you will be able to drive up to the side door to pick up your food. Please let a Case Manager know to make that arrangement.
When you arrive at North Kent Connect on your Pantry Day, PLEASE:
- Check in at the front desk
- ONLY 1 PERSON PER HOUSEHOLD can visit the indoor pantry
- Wait on an “X” until your turn, maintaining 6 ft. distance
- To stay below COVID-capacity, you may be asked to wait in your car until you are called back in
- Take your pantry slip to the Market Pantry in the back corner and stand on an “X” until your turn, maintaining 6 ft. distance
- You will receive pre-packed bag(s) of shelf-stable items and choose your meats, produce, dairy & personal care items at time of pick-up
- You may PRE-ORDER your shelf-stable items by calling a Case Manager at (616) 866-3478 at least 30 minutes prior to your arrival
- Hours will remain: Mondays & Wednesdays from 9 .a.m.-2 :45 p.m. and Thursdays from 10 a.m.- 4:45 p.m.