- This event has passed.
January 10 @ 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 8:00 am on Friday, repeating indefinitely
An event every week that begins at 8:00 am on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, repeating indefinitely
We all need a little extra help at some point in our lives. If you are a resident of northern Kent County, North Kent Connect may be a resource for you to receive food, housing assistance, job services, and much more. For more information about becoming a Client, scroll below or please call us at (616) 866-3478 to speak with a Case Manager.
Many of our services are free and open to the public, as well as to North Kent Connect Clients.
To register for the first time or when updating your files, you’ll need to provide the following information:
- Proof of Identity: Michigan photo ID or ID for all adult members in the home.
- Valid piece of mail for all adult members in the home – dated within past 30 days, no junk mail.
- Verification for school age children residing in home
- School records that have current address
- OR DHHS decision letter listing all household members on the case
- Proof of Income for all adult members in the home (anything received within the last 30 days) and supporting documents for all Social Service Agencies (FIP, Food Stamps, WIC, etc.)
- If there’s no income, paperwork will need to be signed at appointment time.
- Please see a Case Manager if you have questions or call (616) 866-3478.