Access more than 30,000 state and local services
We are able to assist our clients with applying for MI Bridges. Meet with our MI Bridges Navigator to apply today.
Using MI Bridges, you can:
- apply for benefits using a simplified and easy to understand application;
- explore resources and save them to your MI Bridges profile;
- easily view detailed benefit information or letters sent from MDHHS;
- view verifications requested by MDHHS and upload documents to your case;
- report changes about your case or renew your benefits; and
- use MI Bridges in English, Spanish, or Arabic from your phone or computer.
Case Managers are able to assist clients with applying for DHHS benefits through MI Bridges. Appointments are available Monday thru Thursday between 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Clients are able to apply for utility, housing, food and cash assistance. Staff can also assist clients in filing their renewal documents.
We accept the MI Bridge Card for all Farm Stand purchases.